The Paris-Austerlitz station, also known as Gare d'Austerlitz, formerly known as Gare d'Orléans, is one of the six major terminus stations of the SNCF in Paris. Located on the banks of the Seine (left bank), in the Salpêtrière district of the 13th arrondissement, it is at the head of the "classic" lines serving Bordeaux-Saint-Jean, Limoges-Bénédictins and Toulouse-Matabiau, as well as Spain and Switzerland.
Our Baby Taxi Drivers welcome you at the arrivals with a sign with your name or your company's name on it, so you won't have to look for the driver, go to the drop-off point or look for a taxi
outside the Paris-Austerlitz train station.
Our rates are fixed packages and do not vary according to traffic or travel time, and we accept any type of payment.
Advantages of our offer Transfer Paris-Austerlitz train station
- Taxi & VTC free estimate for Paris-Austerlitz train station
- Package adapted for the airport from Paris-Austerlitz train station
- Vehicle equipped with an adapted baby seat
- No waiting in the taxi lines on your return from Paris-Austerlitz station. Personalized welcome (on reservation).
- Service and high-end vehicles ( Sedan, Minivan, Minibus, baby seat, booster seats, car seat)
Book a Taxi with baby seat at the Paris-Austerlitz train station:
- Order in 2 clicks via the online form for a Baby Taxi driver at Paris-Austerlitz train station on our website.- Offer Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.Get the best price for your journey now via the online form. You can book and pay directly with the driver or directly online!
We carry out all types of transfers from Paris-Austerlitz train station, door to door, airports, train stations, home-to-work journeys...