The Paris-Saint-Lazare station, also known as Gare Saint-Lazare, is one of the six major terminal stations of the SNCF network in Paris. Located in the Europe district of the 8th arrondissement, it is one of the former head stations of the West State network... It was the first station built in the Ile-de-France region in 1837 and since then has been used mainly for suburban traffic.
Our Baby Taxi Drivers welcome you at the arrivals with a sign with your name or your company's name on it, so you won't have to look for the driver, go to the drop-off point or look for a taxi
outside the Saint-Lazare station.
Our rates are fixed packages and do not vary according to traffic or travel time, and we accept any type of payment.
Advantages of our offer Transfer to Saint-Lazare station
- Free Taxi & VTC quote for Saint-Lazare train station
- Package adapted for the airport from the Saint-Lazare train station
- Vehicle equipped with an adapted baby seat
- No waiting in the taxi lines on your return from Saint-Lazare station. Personalized welcome (on reservation).
- Service and high-end vehicles ( Sedan, Minivan, Minibus, baby seat, booster seats, car seat)
Book a Taxi with baby seat at the Saint-Lazare train station :
- Order in 2 clicks via the online form for a Baby Taxi driver at the Saint-Lazare train station on our website.- Offer Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.Get the best price for your journey now via the online form. You can book and pay directly with the driver or directly online!
We provide all types of transfers from Saint-Lazare station, door-to-door, airports, train stations, home-to-work journeys...